These superior quality pillow covers effectively block dust mites, bed bugs, pet dander, pollen, bacteria and other pests and allergens while also protecting your pillows from saliva, perspiration, liquids, stains and basic wear and tear. They’re a must-have if you suffer from nighttime allergies!
Why Small Pore Size Matters
Small pore size = better protection. The best pillow protectors feature tightly woven fabric with a pore size of under 10 microns. Why? Because the average dust mite is 10-40 microns. This means that allergen barriers with a mean pore size of under 10 microns are most effective at reducing dust mites from penetrating the barrier.
- Pore size of 2-3 microns for ultimate protection against dust mites and bed bugs. Nighttime allergy relief has never been this easy!
- Hypoallergenic and anti-microbial
- Sturdy zipper ensures that your entire pillow is covered and protected. So easy to put on and off your pillow.
- Made of the finest 500 thread count 100% cotton material. Soft, noiseless, durable and breathable so that your pillows stay cool and dry all night.
- Affordable prices, without having to sacrifice quality
- Available in three sizes: Standard, Queen or King
Machine washable, long lasting and extremely easy to care for.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! 3-Year Warranty!
We offer a 3-Year “no questions asked” warranty so you can buy with confidence. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, we’ll work with you to make it right.
Home Fashion Designs Shipping Policy
We offer the following five shipping options, which you can select at checkout:
- Free Economy Shipping - Free
- Standard Shipping - $8.00
- Expedited (3-Day) - $20.00
- 2nd Day - $40.00
- Overnight (1-Day) - $60.00
Home Fashion Designs Return Policy
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you’re not, we’ll do what we can to make it right. To begin processing your return or exchange, click here.
- Our return policy is good for 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately we won’t be able to offer you a refund or exchange.
- Your item is only eligible for paid return shipping if it was incorrect or damaged.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, and it must not be damaged or missing parts for reasons not to our error.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Please do not send your item back to the manufacturer.
- To begin processing a Return, please submit a return request here.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain number of days.
Late or Missing Refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact Home Fashion Designs customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re happy to replace items if they arrive defective or damaged. If you need to make an exchange for the same item, please submit an exchange request here.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to their address to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he or she will find out about your return.
Remember to include a receipt or proof of purchase and to return your item in the original packaging in the same condition that you received it.
You may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for an exchanged item to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.